Connecting rods, for use with SCAT Stroker Cranks, part numbers 3030CBDA, and 3030CBA.
All new, no core required. Model T, bushed. These improved style lightweight rods have a H-Beam design and provide the strongest design with the lightest weight.
- 100% machined and treated Chromoly High Tensile 4340 Forged Steel.
- Professionally Match Balanced into sets of 4 in house at SCAT.
- Double rib cap design for added strength and bearing support
Special doweled cap for specific cap-to-rod alignment
- Rod length, 6.875 - Crank pin, 1.500 - Wrist Pin, .74 - Big end width, 1.000
- Cap screws are strong 3/8” ARP 8740.
- Includes Teflon buttons for the wrist pins which may require machining to fit.
- Set of 4, Made in the USA.
You can either rebabitt your connecting rods or use new improved design modern insert bearings which are sold separately and are available in four different sizes and can be easily replaced.
Insert Bearings Part Numbers
| 3026STD|| Standard|| Insert bearing for SCAT Rods|
| 3026.010|| .010 oversize|| Insert bearing for SCAT Rods|
| 3026.020|| .020 oversize|| Insert bearing for SCAT Rods|
| 3026.030|| .030 oversize || Insert bearing for SCAT Rods|
SCAT, one of the most respected and innovative manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket. The company has over 50 years of experience in design, manufacture, and engine building for the street and the track. The company's products are manufactured from the finest forgings, castings, and billet materials using the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment.