High Compression Aluminum Head, 8-1, Sherman style, 14mm plug
Modeled after the old proven Sherman Head style 8-1 combustion chamber. This is a “High” style head for use with 1918-1927 T's. (A “Low” style head for 1909-1917 T's is not available.)
- Casting is made from 356 Aluminum and specially heat-treated.
- Increases your horsepower, more power to go up hills.
- Holds approximately one quart of extra water for cooling.
- Requires no modifications to your engine, just remove your old head and bolt this on.
- This head is built to be used with standard pistons, The high dome pistons cannot be used.
- Uses 14mm Spark plugs for a better heat range for the higher compression.
- Outside is similar to the original Model T heads, Has no Ford Script like 1926-1927 heads.
- Only weights 12-1/2 pounds
- For use with 14mm plugs
- Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: It is suggested you use an aluminum head saver with this product, part# 3001AHS
Questions and Answers
There are currently no questions for this item.
To ask a question about this item please press
and fill out the form.